Do you really want to hide this error warning?
The Atlas Webmaster has been notified of the error.
Census Tract - Details
Tract 1514.02 in Sonoma County & MSSA #209.1
Map of Tract
Other Adjacent Tracts
Ethnicity in TractParent Geography
This tract lies within thesePoverty in Tract
This census tract details report contains several common and basic population demographics about this single tract as well as geographical cross-references to hospital markets, adjacent tracts, and other geographic areas. The map (left) shows this single tract and all the adjacent tracts too.
Race & Ethnicity - this tract
White, non-hispanic 3,214 3,195 34.00% Black, non-hispanic 418 416 4.42% Hispanic 4,997 4,968 52.86% Asian, non-hispanic 326 324 3.45% American Indian, non-hispanic 91 90 0.96% Islander, non-hispanic 37 37 0.39% Other, non-hispanic 5 5 0.05% Multi-ethnicity, non-hispanic 365 363 3.86%
White 4,912 4,883 51.96% Black 423 421 4.47% Asian 350 348 3.70% American Indian 174 173 1.84% Islander 47 47 0.50% Other 2,789 2,773 29.50% Multi-ethnicity 758 754 8.02%
Race-Ethnicity - compared to parent MSSA
Hospital Markets - Overlapping
- These are general acute care hospital core markets that overlap this census tract to some degree, the amount of which will be different for each market.
Name of Hospital City Link Fremont Hospital Fremont Go to Details Kaiser Fnd Hosp - Santa Rosa Santa Rosa Go to Details Kentfield Rehabilitation Hospital Kentfield Go to Details Palm Drive Hospital Sebastopol Go to Details Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital-Montgomery Santa Rosa Go to Details Shriners Hospitals For Children Northern Cal... Sacramento Go to Details St. Helena Hospital St. Helena Go to Details St. Helena Hospital Center For Behavioral He... Vallejo Go to Details Sutter Medical Center Of Santa Rosa Santa Rosa Go to Details Telecare Heritage Psychiatric Health Facility Oakland Go to Details Ucsf Medical Center San Francisco Go to Details
Other Areas - Overlapping
Other Census Tracts - Adjacent Neighbors
- These are census tracts that neighbor this one. Click the details link to go to the details page for one of these adjacent tracts.
ID MSSA Name Containing Tract Link 1513.07 Petaluma Go to Details 1531.01 Santa Rosa Go to Details 1531.02 Santa Rosa Go to Details 1513.09 Petaluma Go to Details 1514.01 Petaluma Go to Details 1519.00 Santa Rosa Go to Details 1532.00 Santa Rosa Go to Details
- Pop. Size
- Approx 9,453 people
- Pop. Density
- Approx. 2,768 people per sq. mile
- Land Area
- Approx 3.4 sq. miles
9,398 civilians 9,453 civilians + group quarters 99.4% civilian
29.0% @ under 18 yrs old 62.0% @ 18 - 64 yrs old 9.0% @ 65 yrs or older
17.0% @ 100% poverty level 47.0% @ 200% poverty level
About Race & Ethnicity
- The demographics "Race-Ethnicity" and "Race" are separated by the treatment of the Hispanic population. Hispanic is considered an ethnicity, not a race. The Hispanic population is reported as a separate group in "Race-Ethnicity category", whereas in the "Race category" Hispanics are rolled up into the each of the several race classes. For example, when reporting races, the Caucasian or White race comprises non-Hispanic Caucasians and Hispanic Caucasians. In contrast, when reporting ethnicity all Hispanics are reported separately from all non-Hispanics, such as non-Hispanic White and non-Hispanic Black.
About Census Tracts
- Census tracts are small subdivisions of a county. The boundaries are based on census data and generally have populations ranging from 1,500 to 8,000 individuals. Area of tracts are often population dependent.