Do you really want to hide this error warning?
The Atlas Webmaster has been notified of the error.
Census Tract - Details
Tract 1514.02 in Sonoma County & MSSA #209.1
Map of Tract
Other Adjacent Tracts
Ethnicity in TractParent Geography
This tract lies within thesePoverty in Tract
This census tract details report contains several common and basic population demographics about this single tract as well as geographical cross-references to hospital markets, adjacent tracts, and other geographic areas. The map (left) shows this single tract and all the adjacent tracts too.
Race & Ethnicity - this tract
White, non-hispanic 3,509 3,509 38.91% Black, non-hispanic 360 360 3.99% Hispanic 4,563 4,563 50.59% Asian, non-hispanic 163 163 1.81% American Indian, non-hispanic 90 90 1.00% Islander, non-hispanic 0 0 0.00% Other, non-hispanic 0 0 0.00% Multi-ethnicity, non-hispanic 334 334 3.70%
White 6,030 6,030 66.86% Black 568 568 6.30% Asian 246 246 2.73% American Indian 322 322 3.57% Islander 0 0 0.00% Other 2,325 2,325 25.78% Multi-ethnicity 358 358 3.97%
Race-Ethnicity - compared to parent MSSA
Hospital Markets - Overlapping
- These are general acute care hospital core markets that overlap this census tract to some degree, the amount of which will be different for each market.
Name of Hospital City Link Fremont Hospital Fremont Go to Details Kaiser Fnd Hosp - Santa Rosa Santa Rosa Go to Details Kentfield Rehabilitation Hospital Kentfield Go to Details Palm Drive Hospital Sebastopol Go to Details Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital-Montgomery Santa Rosa Go to Details Shriners Hospitals For Children Northern Cal... Sacramento Go to Details St. Helena Hospital St. Helena Go to Details St. Helena Hospital Center For Behavioral He... Vallejo Go to Details Sutter Medical Center Of Santa Rosa Santa Rosa Go to Details Telecare Heritage Psychiatric Health Facility Oakland Go to Details Ucsf Medical Center San Francisco Go to Details
Other Areas - Overlapping
Other Census Tracts - Adjacent Neighbors
- These are census tracts that neighbor this one. Click the details link to go to the details page for one of these adjacent tracts.
ID MSSA Name Containing Tract Link 1513.07 Petaluma Go to Details 1513.09 Petaluma Go to Details 1514.01 Petaluma Go to Details 1519.00 Santa Rosa Go to Details 1530.03 Santa Rosa Go to Details 1531.02 Santa Rosa Go to Details 1531.04 Santa Rosa Go to Details 1532.00 Santa Rosa Go to Details
- Pop. Size
- Approx 9,019 people
- Pop. Density
- Approx. 2,648 people per sq. mile
- Land Area
- Approx 3.4 sq. miles
9,019 civilians 9,019 civilians + group quarters 100.0% civilian
28.0% @ under 18 yrs old 63.0% @ 18 - 64 yrs old 9.0% @ 65 yrs or older
10.0% @ 100% poverty level 35.0% @ 200% poverty level
About Race & Ethnicity
- The demographics "Race-Ethnicity" and "Race" are separated by the treatment of the Hispanic population. Hispanic is considered an ethnicity, not a race. The Hispanic population is reported as a separate group in "Race-Ethnicity category", whereas in the "Race category" Hispanics are rolled up into the each of the several race classes. For example, when reporting races, the Caucasian or White race comprises non-Hispanic Caucasians and Hispanic Caucasians. In contrast, when reporting ethnicity all Hispanics are reported separately from all non-Hispanics, such as non-Hispanic White and non-Hispanic Black.
About Census Tracts
- Census tracts are small subdivisions of a county. The boundaries are based on census data and generally have populations ranging from 1,500 to 8,000 individuals. Area of tracts are often population dependent.