Do you really want to hide this error warning?
The Atlas Webmaster has been notified of the error.
East Palmdale Dialysis Center, Llc
Facility Details & References
Overview - the basics
Los Angeles County - Population Trend, 1980 - 2013
- This facility lies in an urban area of Los Angeles County.
CHHS Open Data
Select demographics (population, race-ethnicity, race, age, and poverty) are reported and compared across the various geographic areas (state, core market, 5 mile community, Medical Service Study Area, and census tract) surrounding this facility. Notice how each of these geographic areas vary in size and shape, and then notice how the demographics often also vary, sometimes dramatically.
Various Demographics Population Race-Ethnicity Race Age Poverty Various Geography State MSSA Census Tractcompared
- Population Size
- Land Area
- Population density per square mile
- White, non-hispanic
- Black, non-hispanic
- Asian, non-hispanic
- American Indian, non-hispanic
- Pacific Islander, non-hispanic
- Other, non-hispanic
- Multi-Ethnicity, non-hispanic
- American Indian
- Pacific Islander
- People udner 18 years old
- People 18 to 64 years old
- People 65+ years old
- Poverty rate at the 100% federal poverty level
- Poverty rate at the 200% federal poverty level
Other Areas - Overlapping
- These are areas of various types that overlap this county partially or wholly. Click the details link to get more information specific to that area.
Name Type Link
alternatively, search for this and more on the 'Places' homepage