Do you really want to hide this error warning?
The Atlas Webmaster has been notified of the error.
Ampla Health Oroville Medical & Dental
Facility Details & References
Overview - the basics
Butte County - Population Trend, 1980 - 2013
- This facility lies in a rural area of Butte County.
Click to toggle visibility
on map, 1 at a time
CHHS Open Data
Select demographics (population, race-ethnicity, race, age, and poverty) are reported and compared across the various geographic areas (state, core market, 5 mile community, Medical Service Study Area, and census tract) surrounding this facility. Notice how each of these geographic areas vary in size and shape, and then notice how the demographics often also vary, sometimes dramatically.
Various Demographics Population Race-Ethnicity Race Age Poverty Various Geography State MSSA Census Tractcompared
- Population Size
- Land Area
- Population density per square mile
- White, non-hispanic
- Black, non-hispanic
- Asian, non-hispanic
- American Indian, non-hispanic
- Pacific Islander, non-hispanic
- Other, non-hispanic
- Multi-Ethnicity, non-hispanic
- American Indian
- Pacific Islander
- People udner 18 years old
- People 18 to 64 years old
- People 65+ years old
- Poverty rate at the 100% federal poverty level
- Poverty rate at the 200% federal poverty level
Other Areas - Overlapping
- These are areas of various types that overlap this county partially or wholly. Click the details link to get more information specific to that area.
Name Type Link Oroville/Palermo/Thermalito Primary Care HPSA Go to Details Oroville, Palermo MUA Go to Details Oroville/Palermo/Thermalito PC Shortage Area Go to Details Butte RN Shortage Area RN Shortage Area Go to Details
alternatively, search for this and more on the 'Places' homepage